Current Career Opportunities
Class A Truck Driver - Part Time
The Class A Truck Driver will operate a tractor trailer on a Part Time basis. Hours of operation are Saturday's from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Fully understand how to operate and safely drive the assigned tractor trailer.
Drive tractor trailer to assigned locations and safely maneuver tractor trailer into loading or unloading positions in compliance with Company guidelines.
Pull a towed weight exceeding 100,000 lbs.
Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to tractor unit.
Stay on predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries.
Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
Notify managers of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered.
Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
Adhere to company policies, rules and regulations.
Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions.
Comply with DOT regulations.
Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the inside and outside of the vehicle.
Treat all customers with courtesy and respect.
Promote and provide a positive company image.
Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be able to physically lift and carry 50lbs.
• Must be able to climb on, off, and under various pieces of equipment, and physically access all parts of equipment to perform job requirements.
• Dependability - Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
• Time Management - Ability to organize and plan how to use one's time effectively and efficiently.
• Attention to Detail - Thoroughness in accomplishing tasks, being careful about details.
• Communication - Communicates well both verbally and in writing in order to convey information effectively and efficiently, shares information and ideas with others and has good listening skills.
• Integrity/Ethics - Deals with others in a straightforward, respectful, ethical and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality and supports company values.
• Drive for Result - Targets and achieves results in a consistent manner, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, pushes self and others for results, accepts accountability.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum two (2) years of CDL driving experience required.
• Class A CDL required.